An Outlook Beyond Reality 

  

If a man walks in the woods for love of them half of each day, he is in danger of being regarded as a loafer. But if he spends his days as a speculator, shearing off those woods and making the earth bald before her time, he is deemed an industrious and enterprising citizen.                                  -Henry David Thoreau

The environment is a sum of the living and non living things that occurs naturally on the Earth. Ecosystem includes vegetation, rocks, atmosphere that occurs within the boundaries of natural phenomenon.

71% (362 million square kilometers) of the world is composed of Oceans and the remaining 29% is composed of land. The ecosystem which is primarily composed of plants, animals and other microorganism contribute to the habitat of the environment. The region that is free from contact of any human ecosystem or human intervened ecosystem is called the wilderness limits. 

“The most intact, undisturbed wild natural areas left on our planet – those last truly wild places that humans do not control and have not developed with roads, pipelines or other industrial infrastructure.”     

-WILD Foundation’s definition of wilderness 

The wilderness is deeply valued for its culture, spiritual, moral values of the ecosystem. These are the places of the most purest form of Mother Nature.  

 

Tiny steps… Huge difference 

Plant a notion: “Going green” doesn’t have to be a daunting task that means sweeping life changes. Simple things can make a difference.

Recycle Glass: Recycled glass reduces related air pollution by 20 percent and related water pollution by 50 percent. If it isn’t recycled it can take a million years to decompose.

PLANT A TREE: It’s good for the air, the land, can shade your house!  

Advertisements

How did you like the Post? Comment Here!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: