Our very First Liebster Award! I take this opportunity to thank Yen, from Malaysia who have been kind enough to present this award. Don’t forget to subscribe to Little Calico’s Journal!
And now, for the rules
- Post the award on your blog. Don’t forget to thank and link the person who nominated you 😅
- Include the official Liebster Badge in your post!
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200- 500 followers.
- Answer all the eleven questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees the same set of questions, if your too lazy 😛
Yen’s Set of Questions
1.If you have all the time in the world, what would you do?
Life is too short, is what the saying goes by. If you have all time in the world, I would simply travel around the world. Period.
2. If you can name a street, what would it be?
If I could name a street, it would be called ‘Kewl Street’. Sounds weird isn’t it. I feel the same way too. 😊
3. What is life according to you?
Probably the perfect question framed. Life is a short lived mystery. Nobody has the key to this answer.
4. What is your goal or mission in life, if any?
My goal or mission in life is to become a certified aircraft engineer.
5. What quality do you like most about yourself?
I personally believe that this question should not be answered by me. It’s others who should determine your quality.
6. Which is your dream destination?
7. If you are given a magic seed, you can throw it in the ground and it will grow whatever you want, what would it be?
It would be Proper Nutrition. This seed will be planted by me near the slums of my country. Not for my personal use, though.
8. What is one thing you have been meaning to do but haven’t seem to find the time?
9. What is an ideal day?
A day when you can see everyone around you happy and satisfied.
10. What are your hobbies?
Cooking. That’s all. 😍
11. If a stranger hands you a hundred dollar bill, what would you do?
20% will be going to charity, 50% savings, 30% for my personal use.
That’s all folks!
My nominations are:
- Good Blood, Bad Blood
- Adventure! With Saz
- Esteban A Raposo – Writer. Photographer. Human Being – Maybe.
- Chocolates and Grey Days
- World Travels of a Mid-West Girl
- A Little Bit’O Me On The Web
- OPEN SHACKLES | An unhampered identity of expression
Your set of Eleven Questions remain the same as mine.
Hope you accept the award and carry on the pride. Cheers,
Ephemeral Enigma Team